90,000 Mile Service
It is imperative at this stage of your vehicle’s life that you follow periodic maintenance guidelines in order that you can get the maximum service and enjoy your vehicle. Cars are designed to last longer than ever provided they are maintained. At Adolf Hoepfl & Son garage, we offer comprehensive maintenance provided by certified technicians to prolong the life of your vehicle. Our 90,000 mile service can include, but is not limited to:
- Oil change, including filter
- Transmission fluid exchange
- Ignition tune up and emissions check, if needed.
- Drive belt inspection and replacement if necessary.
- Check coolant level and condition. Exchange fluid if necessary.
- Check power steering fluid and exchange fluid if needed.
- Check brake fluid and exchange fluid, if needed.
- Brake inspection and replacement of worn pads and rotors
- Inspection and replacement of necessary radiator and heater hoses
- Replacement of shocks and/or struts
- Inspection of timing belt and replacement, if necessary
- Replacement of spark plugs and wires. Inspection of coils, if the vehicle has them.
- Steering and suspension inspection including alignment if necessary
- Tire inspection and rotation
- Replacement of air filter
- Replacement of cabin air filter
- Differential inspection and service if necessary
- Visual exterior inspection of all bulbs