Welcome Summer! We’re so happy to see that the pandemic is more under control and the entire country has more freedom of movement. It’s great to see things are growing and improving locally, throughout our great state of Texas, and across the country.
To celebrate our wonderful country, we make a point to observe Flag Day. Flag Day is celebrated on June 14th, and many people have died protecting our nation’s flag. We are proud Americans here at Liberty Hoepfl Garage, and that is why we actively observe Flag Day. Here is a brief history of this historical date:
Throughout the Summer, we expect to see many people eagerly planning travel adventures. Some will fly, while others drive. If you are planning to explore the great state of Texas and surrounding states within our beautiful country, we encourage you to make sure your car, truck, or SUV is ready for the trip.
When considering some great destinations, Houston has some wonderful areas to explore. Here are some of our favorite drives within four hours of Houston:
- Tyler — Azalea Trails, Caldwell Zoo, Tyler Rose Garden
- Waco — Cameron Park Zoo, Mayborn Museum Complex, Waco Suspension Bridge
- Austin — Mount Bonnell, Austin Zoo, Barton Springs Pool, Zilker Botanical Garden
- San Antonio — The Alamo (there’s no basement), Mission San Jose, Historic Market Square, Japanese Tea Gardens
- Dallas — Dallas Museum of Art, Reunion Tower, Dallas World Aquarium, Dallas Zoo
Before you take a trip this summer, be sure to get a tune-up for your vehicle! Don’t forget to schedule service with our helpful auto mechanics team for any issues that are creeping up on you. We’re located at 4610 N. Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX 77018. Liberty Hoepfl Garage: We Keep You Going!