Meet The Crew
From Left: Greg Alvarez, Michael Nowlin, Dave Steinmetz, Roland Garcia, Patrick Pander, Christina Neace, James Golich
Are you looking to get to know the team at Liberty Hoepfl Garage in Houston? Our crew is made up of service specialists, auto mechanics, and other team members are all responsible for ensuring your safety and satisfaction with your experience at our auto repair shop. Let’s meet the crew! Although each one of our team members has a different function at Liberty Hoepfl Garage, an underlying commonality runs through us all. Everyone here has a can-do and cheerful spirit that is always willing to lend a hand.
Service Specialists and Office Staff:
- Tangie Waldrup, Christina Neace, and Andy Zukunft are the service specialists, and the service manager is Jason Wilson. Tangie, Christina, and Andy always seem to have a smile on their faces and eager to help you and your vehicle. Jason brings ample experience to the team, along with his upbeat and friendly attitude.
- Elva Jones has been part of the Liberty Hoepfl Garage family for ten years and counting. She is very dedicated and won’t rest until she makes sure everyone and everything is okay.
- Michael Nowlin: Michael is an L1 ASE-Certified technician and has been with Liberty Hoepfl for four years. He seems quiet, but once you get to know him, he won’t stop sharing this knowledge about auto repair.
- Alex Jimenez: Alex is a Master L1 ASE-Certified, GM-Certified, and former shop owner. He is very likable and friendly. Both Michael and Alex take a least a couple of days a week to train the other technicians. They like sharing what they know and helping their other team members.
- Greg Alvarez: Greg has always had a passion for auto repair, and his enthusiasm drives him to continue to learn all he can about the automotive industry.
- Jesse Tristan: Jessie is the Euro Tech Specialist. Jesse is completely positive. He loves to work on what everybody else can sometimes have trouble with: Diesel engines and European vehicles.
- Jon Gantert: Joe specializes in classic cars. He spent most of his career working on classic cars. He often works under the wings of an L1 so he can learn more modern vehicles. Even though his main focus is classic car restoration, he continues to expand his knowledge base about modern cars. Joe enjoys working under the wing of a more experienced technician.
General Service Technicians:
- Charlissa (Jaida) Ballard: Jaidia was previously in the Navy, where she repaired catapult carriers. She has a can-do spirit and is quite industrious.
- Joe “Super Joe” Cueto: Joe doesn’t give up! He is tenacious and works hard to solve even the trickiest problems.
- Henry Palacios: Henry performs the state inspections and is a Mercedes technician.
- James Golich: James keeps Liberty Hoepfl Garage looking neat and tidy. He is happy to shuttle you wherever you need to go within the vicinity of Houston.
America was founded on principles of virtue, faith, wisdom, and courage, and at Liberty Hoepfl Garage, we emulate these values in the service we provide to Houston drivers. Schedule a reservation for service today. We are conveniently located at 4610 N. Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX 77018. Our business hours are from Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you soon!